AJCAA is looking into developing a Mentorship Programme to better serve the students of AJC and would gladly appreciate any help that could be rendered to the Programme. Various ways to assist the organizing committee include providing better ideas on how to implement the Mentorship Program, participating as mentors and referring potential mentors to us.
Goals of Mentorship Programme
- To connect AJC students who are striving to gain knowledge and experience in a certain field with AJC alumni and the public who have the relevant experience.
- To mentor AJC students in whatever ways that would be helpful. That includes providing career guidance, tutoring (teach study skills and techniques) etc.
Who We Are Looking Out For?
- Anyone who has a certain field of knowledge or expertise which might be helpful to the students and would like to spend time sharing with the students.
- Anyone who has time to assist the organizing committee to implement the Mentorship Programme.
- Anyone who can provide us with ideas or comments about how we should better implement the Mentorship Programme.
- Anyone who thinks he can contribute in any way to the Mentorship Programme.
Sign up online
If you are interested to sign up as a mentor, or wish to know more information about the Mentorship Programme, fill in the form by clicking the link below.
Alternatively, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.