2011 marks the 10th anniversary of AJCAA. To celebrate these 10 long years of commitment, we will be launching a performance called THE REUNION2 on 30 July 2011. Following the successful performance THE REUNION1 4 years ago, AJCAA would like to present THE REUNION2 to bring friends of AJC together and enjoy an evening of light-hearted performances specially prepared by our volunteer interest groups.
All proceeds from this AJCAA "REUNION 2" production will be contributed to the AJCAA Bursary.
To reserve tickets, please fill in the form below.
The Reunion 2
Date: 30 July 2011
Time: 7:30 pm — 9:00 pm
Venue: Anderson Junior College Auditorium (inside Anderson Junior College)
Ticket Prices: $50 / $20 (price depends on seat location in the Auditorium)
(Check out the synopsis.)
- Tickets can be collected on the day of performance outside AJC Auditorium.
- For online reservation, bring along a printout of the confirmation email (as proof of reservation) when you collect your tickets.
- Free parking in AJC.
- No intermission; approx 75 minutes.
Mode of Payment
You can make payment for the tickets by cash, cheque or Internet Banking:
- Make cash payment when you collect the tickets on the day of performance.
- Cheque payable to "AJC Alumni Association"
- Mail your cheque to:
Anderson Junior College Alumni Association (AJCAA)
c/o Anderson Junior College
4500 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6
- At the back of the cheque, please indicate "Reunion 2 Tickets", and your name, email, contact number and PDG (if applicable).
- Transfer the amount payable to the following bank account:
Bank Name: DBS (Singapore)
Account Type: DBS Current
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 001
Account Number: 0019002915
- Please take note of the following:
- When you are adding the above bank account as new payee, please fill in the field for My Initials (Maximum 12 characters). This is to allow your initials to be displayed on our bank statement to allow us to identify and keep track of your payment.
- Follow the instructions provided by your bank to complete the fund transfer.
- Upon successful completion of the fund transfer, a message screen will appear that will contain the Transaction Reference number. Take note of the Transaction Reference number.
- After you completed the fund transfer, please send an email to
with the following information:
- Your name, email, contact number and PDG (if applicable)
- Your initials (entered by you when you add new account payee)
- Transaction Reference number (issued upon successful completion of the fund transfer)
- Amount transferred (for us to verify the amount received)
- If you are not an Alumni, please select "NA" for both class and year of admission.
- If you have forgotten your class, please select "00".
- If you have forgotten your year of admission, please select "0000".