Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Web Site. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Web Site or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by AJCAA, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Your Alumni Portal account. If you create an Alumni Portal account, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify AJCAA of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. AJCAA will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Web Site Visitors. AJCAA has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Web Site, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Web Site, AJCAA does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Web Site may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Web Site may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. AJCAA disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Web Site, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the web sites and web pages to which ajcaa.com links, and that link to ajcaa.com. AJCAA does not have any control over those non-AJCAA web sites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-AJCAA web site or web page, AJCAA does not represent or imply that it endorses such web site or web page. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. AJCAA disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-AJCAA web sites and web pages.
- Changes. AJCAA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Web Site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. AJCAA may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Web Site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. AJCAA may terminate your access to all or any part of the Web Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Web Site. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Web Site is provided "as is". AJCAA and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither AJCAA nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Web Site will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Web Site at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will AJCAA, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to AJCAA under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. AJCAA shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AJCAA, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Web Site, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between AJCAA and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of AJCAA, or by the posting by AJCAA of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Web Site will be governed by the laws of Singapore, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and AJCAA agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.